Melton Central FNC are seeking expressions of interest for Football & Netball in 2019
Are you adventurous in mind and driven for excellence? Are you committed to realizing potential and are you disciplined in every action?
The Melton Central Football & Netball Club, affiliated with the Riddell District Football & Netball League, is seeking expressions of interest for the following football coaching positions for the 2019 Season.
- Reserve Football
- Under 19.5 Football
- A Grade Netball
- B Grade Netball
- C Grade Netball
- Under 19.5 Netball
The Melton Central Football & Netball Club (MCFNC) is a professional, innovative, all inclusive football and netball club looking to improve their football and netball departments. Our players, supporters and family members, embrace our club values of Respect, Discipline, Adventurous, Commitment, United and Driven.
MCFNC enjoys state of the art facilities at Arnolds Creek in the west of Melton that caters for exponential growth within the community. This is evident with the increased participation rates in our junior football and netball programs, and the established Auskick and NetSetGo programs. Our club is based within a community hub, which allows us to be involved with local schools and growing families.
We are looking for quality leaders who display our values and have a strong desire to improve our club. You will not only be responsible for the club’s on field performance, you will be an active leader within the Melton community, representing the club and assisting with the club’s continued growth.
MCFNC is seeking leaders with a focus on developing, challenging and extracting the best from a group of talented and motivated players. MCFNC has identified the following key selection criteria for all applicants for the football and netball departments;
- Demonstrate experience in developing detailed football coaching and recruitment strategies.
- Experience in providing quality coaching to players and other members of the coaching staff.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to junior development whilst enhancing and promoting a clear pathway to senior football.
- Demonstrate experience in stakeholder management and developing strong relationships.
- Experience in developing a culture of success with shared values, which align to the club’s overall values.
- Promote the club and its overall brand, through being a role model and club ambassador.
Applications close midnight 30th September 2018.
|All applications and enquiries to:|
|President Paul Sinclair M: 0400 355 049|
|PO BOX 391 Melton 3337|